Ramnagar Post Graduate College District is 28 km north of Barabanki headquarters, 5 km south-east of the famous Lodeshwar Mahadev temple, 8 km west of Mahabharat Paribati tree, 8 km south of Ghagh river and 1.5 km distances from the Badwali junction of railway and geographical perimeter. Under National Highway 28-C is located. This college is one of the leading and reputable colleges of Dr. Ram Mannohar Lohia Awadh University.
From the Principal's Desk
The college will be ready every moment to fulfill the aspirations and needs of the society. My commitments and preferences regarding college are as follows -
- Student interest will be paramount.
- New courses will be started in the college according to the current requirements of the society and nation.
- I will work continuously for the progress of the college along with all the teachers, non-teaching staff and other stakeholders.
- Sports and other co-curricular activities will be encouraged in the college.
- Free coaching will be started for students to prepare for one-day competitive examinations.
- The plan for the development of the college will be prepared keeping in mind the needs of the next twenty years.